Our Outreach service is designed for specific needs of individuals no matter what their living situation. We offer all kinds of support from 24 hour care, to accompanying individuals on their weekly shopping trip.
If you feel you would like some support from our Outreach team, please complete our referral form.
What kind of support is provided?
- Developing life skills, such as cooking, shopping and maintaining a home
- Developing independence
- Learning about finance and budgeting
- Maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Accessing community activities and college
- Attending health appointments
- Accessing employment and voluntary work
Who can have Outreach support?
- Anyone over the age of 18 living with a learning difficulty/disability.
When can I be supported?
- The support that we offer to individuals is flexible; we work around the specific needs to achieve a positive outcome and a happy living situation for all.
- The amount of support we give is completely dependent on the individual’s needs; we may visit from as little as 2 hours a week to every day.
How much will it cost?
- Our Outreach service is priced depending on the level of support that you will need. We carry out an assessment to ascertain this.
How will I pay?
- Using a personal budget or direct payments.
- You can use your own money and fund yourself.
Will I need to get anywhere?
- Not necessarily, staff use the About with Friends vehicles as well as their own personal vehicles for transport purposes.